Option 1: Apply Online
- Complete the online application form with your personal details. Apply Now
- Attach the following documentation:
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or academic certificates obtained. For Bachelor: International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points. 3 A-levels/High School Diploma or equivalent. For Master: Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA). For Doctorate: Completion of Master in relevant field.
- Official English exam results. Minimum IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 66 for Bachelors, and IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 for Masters and Doctorate, or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- 1 passport photo.
- Photocopy of valid passport / permit.
- Introduction letter providing reasons for wishing to study in the desired program at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable)
- A 400-600 word essay. (Please refer to the application form for details).
- Reference letters. Minimum of 1 reference letter, maximum 2.
- Make the 150 Euro payment for the Application Fee by Paypal using this link – Click here. Contact us if you experience any difficulties at this stage.
- On receipt of the full application folder including ALL documents and the fee, your file will be assessed by the Admissions Department and a reply will be issued via email to the address provided in the app. form. A typical reply will be sent by GBS within 5 full working days.
- If successful, you will receive an Acceptance Letter containing all of the registration dates and the course start dates. There are also the full payment instructions and standard visa information. An Acceptance Package containing general rules of the university is also provided and must be signed, scanned and returned by email/post to the admissions representative. You must also inform the Admissions representative if you require accommodation, it is issued on a first-come, first-served basis. A refusal letter will be issued if you are unsuccessful within the same time-frame.
- Once the payment instructions have been respected, when funds are received by GBS, a final email containing anAdmission Letter with receipts and visa documents are sent to you within 2 working days after the funds have been received.
- Any accepted student requiring visa assistance should then contact the GBS Admissions Department in the relevant campus to be advised on the process and documents required. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOME VISAS REQUIRE UP TO 3 MONTHS.
- In the event that you have received your entry visa or do not require a visa, you are invited to meet us for the registration date outlined on the Acceptance letter. During that Induction Week you will register for your subjects, be issued with Student Insurance, Permit information and learn about life as a new student!