Bachelor of Business Administration
Major in Entrepreneurship
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare you for the constant challenges of the start-up sector and teach all of the methods and skills that are necessary to succeed in this highly competitive area with the ultimate goal of transforming it into a global success story.
- Gain knowledge of the global start up industry.
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups.
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic
planning skills for the launch of new projects and
Brochure BBA in Entrepreneurship
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor in Business Administration with Major in Entrepreneurship.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in the GBS campuses where the program is launched.
- Internships: We guide our students to get internships in International Companies and Organisations.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation Subjects can be found below:
- Company Manager
- Professional Consultant
- E-commerce Entrepreneur
- Business Entrepreneur
- Analysis of Niche Market Opportunities
- Business Idea Business Model Business Plan
- Opportunities for Regional Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Innovation
- Family Business Planning
- Reasons for Big Entrepreneurial Success
- Social Networking for Entrepreneurs
- Family Business Management
- Entrepreneurial Operations
- Leadership Development & Entrepreneurial Applications
- Financial Management for Small/Medium Companies
- Current Challenges in Innovation Programmes
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advice you!
“To became a team leader and make a significant input into something with our project. To start up my own company and bring it to the international level,GBS helped me a lot in developing my business skills and my own personality.”
“My career aspirations are to find a stimulating and challenging position which builds on my university skills and knowledge, as well as professional experience. I am an ambitious individual who wants to learn and develop under the guidance of those who are at the top of their field and then use those skills to become an expert myself. GBS helps me a lot to achive all.”
“Geneva Business School gave me the opportunities to achieve my goals and ambitions with professional skills. Thanks to GBS team for providing the essential key to easier access through my future career.”