Bachelor of Business Administration
Major in International Hospitality Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in International Hospitality Management is designed to prepare you with the necessary skills and knowledge you will need to become highly successful within the International Hospitality industry. You will gain valuable knowledge of and experience in customer service, employee organisation and the business necessities for the hospitality industry such as accounting, human resources and finances.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the international hospitality market, including trends.
- Be at ease with ISO standards and sustainability practises.
- Master state-of-the art hospitality technologies and management systems.
- Master in – depth human resources procedures
BBA in Hospitality Management Brochure
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration with Major in Hospitality Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Location: Villars Campus, Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Hospitality Administration Management
- Hospitality and Event Manager
- Hotel & Lodging Manager
- Food and Service Manager
- Front line Supervisor
- Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management
- Hotel Property Development
- Strategic Management of International Hotel Companies
- Resort Development Management
- Hospitality Services
- Food & Beverage Management
- Event Operations Management
- Introduction to Yield Management Concepts
- Rooms Division Management
- Banquet & Catering Management
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advise you!
“GBS has really helped me to gain a clear idea about how I want to fulfill my goals. GBS is an amazing place. I have been so happy here. If I could make every university like GBS, I would.”
“I have gained a lots of knowledge specially for this specific subject at GBS learning by different interesting courses I had at GBS during my study.”
“I would like to utilize the knowledge which I received at GBS during my study.I learned a lot during my study and got best experience knowledge to run my own business in Algeria.”