Bachelor of Business Administration
Major in International Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in International Management is a three year undergraduate degree designed to give you the tools you will need to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. You will receive specialized training after completing the core course common to all majors during the GBS orientation weeks.
- Gain problem-solving management expertise
- Obtain private and public market management
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures
and identify areas for implementation of new theories
- Design and build new management strategies
BBA in International Management Brochure
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration with Major in International Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus approximately 3600 independent study hours). The program consists of 5 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
The graduate will:
- Gain knowledge relating to the problematic of management.
- Obtain skills used to analyse management in both the private and public sectors.
- Understand research methodologies.
- Use the experience of organizations to challenge existing methods and theories.
- Design and build new management strategies.
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Top Executive within a company or an organisation
- Managing Luxury International Brands
- Organisation Power & Politics
- Brand Management & Communication
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Multicultural Management
- International Corporate Social Responsibility Management
- E-commerce: Micro- Multi-nationals
- Conflict resolution – Negotiation – Mediation
- Process Management
- Leadership & Management
- Impact of Transnational Actors
- Opportunities for Regional Social Entre- Preneurship
- Managing Organisation Change
What our students say
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advise you!