Bachelor of Business Administration
Major in International Relations
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in International Relations is a three year undergraduate degree designed to provide you with the tools you will need to become a succesful manager in international organizations by demonstrating an understanding the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs.
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the
development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for management of
current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and
staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
BBA in International Relations Brochure
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor in Business Administration with Major in International Relations.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Foreign Service
- International Programs Director
- Program Officer or Director in a UN Organisation
- Program Officer or Director in a International structure or Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
- Security & Government Intervention
- Becoming a Global Business
- International Human Rights Law
- Cross Border Issues
- Protectionism & Free Trade
- International Organizations
- Cyber Diplomacy
- Regional & Cooperative Politics
- Armed Forces & Society
- Insurgency & Terrorism
- Natural Resource Conflict
- Regime Change & International Security
What our students say
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advise you!