Bachelor of Business Administration
Major in Sport Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in Sport Management is designed to provide you with the organization and communication tools to manage sport, events, teams, federations and sports clubs. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry.
- Develop the communication and technical skills
required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events, manage
team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
BBA in Sports Management Brochure
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor in Business Administration with Major in Sport Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
- Marketing Consultant
- Professional Sport Manager
- Sport Events Planner
- Sport Marketing Analyst
- Introduction to Sports Management
- Sports Organizations – Strategic Management
- Media Relations & Communication in Sport
- The Business of Football
- Sport in Consumer Culture
- Sport and Globalization
- Emerging Technologies in the Sports Industry
- International Sports Federations & Organisations
- Sports Events & Facilities
- Sports Industry Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
- Sports Marketing
- Managing Talent in the Sports Industry
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advise you!
“I have learned a lot in my time at GBS. I am currently pursuing a career in investment banking. This is a result of my interest in investment risk management and investment return. However my ambition is to one day start my own business venture. With my acquired understanding of global business and commercial ventures through conducting comprehensive case studies involving foreign market analysis and company valuation studies, I could pursue such a dream. More importantly these skills proved integral to the success of team projects in GBS. These projects have taught me not only how to work well with others but how to be a leader. A trait much in demand in today’s entrepreneurial environment.”
“GBS gave me lots of knowledge, It has helped me promote my career opportunities and possible global perspectives. I am convinced if everyone engaged themselves in business with sincere interests and commitment, then the career growth will take no time. GBS helped me achieve many skills, for example: how to improve my skills, raise qualification. It has also taught me how to handle decision in a professional way.I am very thankful to GBS for all these knowledge.”
“GBS gives me an opportunity to meet excellent professors and to participate in financial courses as well build a network while studying in Geneva. I keep a great memory of the classes and the atmosphere amongst students.”