Bachelor of Finance
Major in International Finance
The Bachelor of Finance (BF) with a Major in International Finance is designed to enable you to continually adapt to constant changes in the world of finance and economics.You will be equipped with the tools to understand and manage all financial aspects within a private or public corporation and to gain a detailed knowledge of issues that are concerned with domestic and international financial institutions.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international
taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand
insurance policies. Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
Brochure BF in International Finance
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor in Finance
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in the GBS campuses where the program is launched.
- Internships: We guide our students to get internships in International Companies and Organisations.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- The field of Corporate Finance or market Finance
- Private Banking
- Banking & Insurance
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Psychology
- Financial Instruments – Stock Market
- Banking Management Tools
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Instruments – Option Market
- Capital Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management Analysis
- Financial Software Tools
What our students say
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advice you!