GBS Accommodation in Moscow
Home | Moscow Campus
Students live in a dormitory that is located on campus and not far from the building where classes will be held. Each room is meant for two individuals and includes two beds, a desk, a closet, a television, a refrigerator, and wireless internet access. Each room also has its own full bathroom, and a communal kitchen is located on each floor of the dormitory.
Living costs in Moscow:
– Transportation: 1500 rubles per month
– Single public transport ticket: 28 rubles
– Espresso coffee: 100 rubles
– Lunchtime set menu: 300 rubles
– Cinema ticket: from 150 to 450 rubles
How to get to our Campus
Accommodation in Moscow
Our accommodation services in Moscow.
Living in Moscow
Why Geneva is a nice place to live, work and study