GBS Campus Open Days
Open Days provide an opportunity for students to experience students life and to talk to GBS faculties and students in more depth about the courses they are interested in.
Students should not miss out on the chance to visit their Geneva Business School campus before registration.
- Get a quick view on your career development directly from our academic staff on-campus.
- Discover the GBS programmes first hand.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to come and visit a campus during one of our regular GBS Open Days.
- Improve your candidacy for our programmes.
GBS hosts Application Support Sessions at all of our Campuses. Call/register now to secure a place at the next Open Day.
Coming to an Open Day is a great way to experience what it’s really like to study and live here.
Meet your Geneva Business School team and discuss your concerns, aspirations and expectations.
Come see for yourself, and join in lectures and activities.
- Register for an Open Day Session
- Book a 30 minute online session (if you cannot make it directly to one of our campuses)
THE OPEN DAY AGENDA COVERS:
- Consultation with the Campus head of academic programmes
- A short presentation of GBS and the Campus
- Meet with students, a student council representative and join one of the classes
- Personalised guidance about GBS courses, your accommodation, our Careers Support Centre, Financial Matters and the application process (30 minutes individual session)
- Apply on the spot
VISITING A CAMPUS
Apart from Open days, students are welcome to contact any of our Campuses to arrange a personal visit at a time that may be more convenient.