Master of Business Administration
Major in International Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Management is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in management. This MBA international management program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful professional in the global business world.
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and
- Design and build new management strategies.
Brochure MBA International Management
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Management.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in the GBS campuses where the program is launched.
- Internships: We guide our students to get internships in International Companies and Organisations.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Corporate Social Responsability
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
What our students say
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advice you!