Master of Business Administration
Major in International Relations
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Relations has been designed to provide with you a deep understanding of the impact international relations and geopolitical factors have on operational management and business success. After completing this MBA, you will be well prepared for jobs in international fields such as human rights, arms control, and international laws and treaties.
- Gain the capacity to work in the development of
- Introduce realistic solutions for the management of
current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and
staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
Brochure MBA in International Relations
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Relations.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in the GBS campuses where the program is launched.
- Internships: We guide our students to get internships in International Companies and Organisations.
- Location: Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus and Astana Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- Foreign Service
- Gender & Terrorism
- Political Violence
- Strategies in International Relations & Management
- Cyber diplomacy
- International Human Rights Law
- Nacional & Internacional Security
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advise you!
“I got best knowledge and superb experience at Geneva Business School. As a result I hold a higher rank position in Administrative field and thanks a lot to GBS.”
“My dream is to start my own venture, and knowledge that I have acquired in GBS will definitively help me. Not only theoritical, but also practical experience I gained in GBS helped me to build a strong platform for starting my work in Kazakhstan. Both faculty and students were inspiring and I have met great friends and future partners here. I plan to continue working with GBS further as I strongly believe in its educational excellency and outstanding learning environement.”
“GBS provide me a true learning experience that helps evoke the talent and creativity within oneself to standby the toughest of the situations in the business world. GBS creates milestone that shows the way to reach till my ambition.”