Master of Business Administration
Major in Oil and Gas Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Oil and Gas Management will provide you with in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. You will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry.
- Possess expertise in Oil and Gas trading techniques
- Become knowledgeable in economic principles that drive the Oil and Gas Industry
- Be capable of international accounting and financing
- Gain familiarity with international policies and legalities that govern Oil and Gas Trade
MBA in Oil & Gas Management Brochure
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in Oil and Gas Management
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Location: Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus and Astana Campus
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work a:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commodities Expert
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Review & Projection of Oil Prices
- Oil Market
- Risk Management in Oil & Gas
- International Accounting and Finance for Oil & Gas
- Asset Management in Oil & Gas
- Mechanics of Commodity Trading
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advise you!
“I am glad that my MBA at GBS has given me a head start for a successful career starting at the ITC”.
“I appreciated the opportunity to get a double diploma with ESC Chambery and the Geneva Business School in one year. I had interesting courses with professors from prestigious schools and it was an honor for me to study in this context. I have learnt a lot of important knowledge in management adapted to the actual economical context which will be useful in my future international career”.
“GBS has given me the required qualifications in such a diverse environment to push myself and search for opportunities, which in the end haven rewarded me more than I had expected by way of experience gained. It is up to the individual to make the effort, how much effort is what sets him/her apart from the others. Opportunities exist in many forms it is up to us to find and utilize them.”