Master of Business Administration
Major in Sport Management and Marketing
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Sport Management Marketing is designed to enable you to stand out in skills of organization and communication so you will have the tools to manage and market sporting events, teams, federation and sports clubs. You will be equipped to become an effective leader and take advantage of the opportunities provided by this rapidly expanding sector.
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
- Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
Brochure MBA Sports Management
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in Sport Management.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in the GBS campuses where the program is launched.
- Internships: We guide our students to get internships in International Companies and Organisations.
- Location: Barcelona Campus and Geneva Campus
• Product Management Director
• Gameday Operations Manager
• Public Relations
• Sport Marketing Analyst
• Athletic Director
• Sports Agent
• Event Manager
• Marketing Director
• Social Media Manager
- Media Relations & Communications in Sports
- International Sports Federations & Organisations
- Sports Organisation – Strategic Management
- The Business of Footboll
- Managing Talent in the Sports Industry
- MSports Industry Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
We can Help! Our officers will be delighted to advice you!
“The fabulous experience in GBS has allowed me to open my horizons for my professional future. The question for knowledge and skills development should be a duty of every day. I am grateful to all faculty of GBS and its Management for the support and quality of its training.”David Graca
“I would like to work in an International Organizations to be able to help people. I think that what I have learned at GBS will be helpful to achieve my goals.”Arsema Solomon
“GBS helped me to extend knowledge and new demension of business which is what I was looking for.”Sandro Lentini