Master of Science in Finance
Major in Islamic Finance
The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a Major in Islamic Finance is designed to give you, as a future entrepreneur, the knowledge base and skills to start your own successful businesses. The program provides an in depth, practical education in business and management theories and principles. You will become an effective critical thinker and successfully identify business opportunities by effectively using analytical tools and problem-solving.
- Gain knowledge of global business topics and issues.
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups.
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects and business start-ups.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Science in Finance Major in Islamic Finance.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in the GBS campuses where the program is launched.
- Internships: We guide our students to get internships in International Companies and Organisations.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
- Islamic Banker Adviser
- Islamic Banking Finance Manager
- Banking Relationship Manager
- Introduction to Islamic Finance & Banking
- Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence
- Islamic Insurance
- Islamic Economic System
- Contract & Partnerships in Islamic Banking
- Sukuk Structure
We will get in touch to advise you on your future career path
“The education I received at GBS has helped me a lot. It has shown me the path and led me to become what i am today. The practical approach GBS follows, provided me with valuable informations, which have helped me every day in my professional career. GBS gave me the opportunities by providing excellent professors and helping me build a network while studying in the heart of Geneva. I will always keep great memories of my moments in GBS. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum”
“My short term goals are becoming a subject matter expert in my field. I want to be prepared for future promotional opportunities. I have taken the leading role on a project to prepare myself for managerial opportunities. I am also flexible, I take on roles which will broaden my exposure. To do so, i have joined a two cross-functional team projects, one with the finance group and the other with the marketing group. This has not only strengthen my relationships with other teams, it has also broaden my knowledge base for interaction. GBS is the reason for my success in acquiring all of these knowledge.”
“While working in my professional field for a few years, I have been elaborating hardware and software systems for medical purposes. I have studied various economic aspects of the market and industry of medical equipment, being engaged in solid state modeling, programming and various check studies of human respirator system. I have also tried my hand as a project manager of several pilot projects in sports medicine, addressing multiple technological and economic problems. I hope, that by studying at GBS, it will help me to realize and commercialize my own projects.”