Each GBS campus has a dedicated support services team and take pride in ensuring that every student is catered for. This starts from the point of application to GBS leading through to their graduation day and beyond, as a proud GBS Alumni.
All additional services information is covered in more detail in the Student Rules and Regulations Handbook readily available within the GBS extranet.
We offer the following in-house services to cater to all our students:
- Entry Visa assistance (Entry into country, for international students)
- Student Permit assistance (Residence permit, for international students)
- Local / International Arrivals (Transfers are available to and from airport/accommodation)
- Accommodation (GBS provides accommodation or provides a list of options outside of the GBS residences)
- Medical Insurance assistance (Required by law for all students upon arrival at the GBS campus)
- Transport (Assistance with the local network application procedure)
- Bank Accounts (Guidance and advice with the application procedure)
- Cultural/Sports activities (Organized excursions, company visits and activities provided for students)
- Career Workshop (Networking events, Internship offers, Professional Mentoring, Conferences)