Bachelor of International Management
The Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare you for the constant challenges of the startup sector. You will learn all the methods and skills necessary to succeed in this highly competitive area, with the ultimate goal of becoming a global success story. During the course, you will:
- Gain knowledge of the global startup industry
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic
planning skills for launching new projects and businesses
Bachelor of International Management in Entrepreneurship Brochure
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in Entrepreneurship.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid campuses. Furthermore, we offer a study abroad option to international students who wish to study on one of our campuses for a semester
- Internships: We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work
- Locations: Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all bachelor’s degrees, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), Specialization Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected specialization. Beyond the principal business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the specialization subjects can be found below:
- Company Manager
- Professional Consultant
- E-commerce Entrepreneur
Stuart Minnaar on the Entrepreneurship Course
Business Hunters in Madrid
We can help! Our officers are happy to advise you!
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that your
contact data will be incorporated into a file whose owner is Geneva Business School.
The purpose of this file is to process your application and inform you of our programs,
activities and news. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation,
opposition, restriction and portability established by law, you can contact Geneva Business
School by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or directly in any of our campus.
Geneva Business School Chemin de la Voie-Creuse, 16 Geneva GE 1202 Switzerland