Bachelor of International Management
Specialization: International Relations
- Actively develop a diplomatic strategy
- Introduce realistic solutions to manage current global crises
- Understand global cultures and social networking
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision
Bachelor of International Management in International Relations Brochure
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in International Relations.
- Internships: We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work.
- Locations: Geneva Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all bachelor’s degrees, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), Specialization Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected specialization. Beyond the principal business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the specialization subjects can be found below:
- Foreign Service
- International Programs Director
- Program Officer or Director in a UN organization
- Program Officer or Director in an international structure or non-governmental organization (NGO)
We can help! Our officers are happy to advise you!
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that your
contact data will be incorporated into a file whose owner is Geneva Business School.
The purpose of this file is to process your application and inform you of our programs,
activities and news. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation,
opposition, restriction and portability established by law, you can contact Geneva Business
School by sending an email to the address email@example.com or directly in any of our campus.
Geneva Business School Chemin de la Voie-Creuse, 16 Geneva GE 1202 Switzerland