Bachelor of International Management
Specialization: Sports Management
The Bachelor of International Business Management with a Specialization in Sports Management is designed to provide you with the organization and communication tools to manage sports events, teams, federations, and sports clubs. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry. Throughout the course, they will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills to be a key player in the sector
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events, manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing
Bachelor of International Management in Sports Management Brochure
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in Sports Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Barcelona, and Madrid campuses. Furthermore, we offer a study abroad option to international students who wish to study on one of our campuses for a semester
- Internships: We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work
- Locations: Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid
- Gameday Operations Manager
- Public Relations Representative
- Business Analyst
- Athletic Director
- Sports Agent
- Event Manager
- Marketing Director
Studying Sports Management
Sports Management Events
We can help! Our officers are happy to advise you!
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that your
contact data will be incorporated into a file whose owner is Geneva Business School.
The purpose of this file is to process your application and inform you of our programs,
activities and news. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation,
opposition, restriction and portability established by law, you can contact Geneva Business
School by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or directly in any of our campus.
Geneva Business School Chemin de la Voie-Creuse, 16 Geneva GE 1202 Switzerland