Admission Criteria for Doctorate Programs (DBA)
- Completion of Master in relevant field.
- IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- Students should normally have at least 2 years of work experience after gaining a master level qualification
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
- 5 page A4 Thesis Proposal must follow the guidance, you can obtain the guidance here
- APPLICATION SUBMITTED: Application from prospective students are reviewed only once all documentation are submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the common language used in GBS, TOEFL/IELTS test scores, phone or face to face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students
- Credit transfer allowance: No credit transfer accepted
Doctorate’s Fees for 2019. (prices in Euros)
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: € 1.900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per term*: € 3.900 (Total 3 year program / 9 terms*) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
* One year = 3 terms