Date & Time: 1 May 14:00 – 15:00 CEST
WATCH: YouTube Link
Guest Speaker: Quentin Ankri
24/7 International News Media: Differences between eastern & western Europe.
Digital strategist Quentin Ankri will give us his account of running the first International European Media outlet. Euronews operates a 12 distinct language operation across the world, and currently are developing a branded channel network across Eastern Europe. In his session, Quentin will go over the main strategic objectives of running a media in the west versus in the east.
About the speaker
Quentin Ankri in his own words…”Dynamic and driven project management professional with 8 years’ experience developing technology & media ventures across the globe.” He is part of the Branded Channels Program Management @ EURONEWS. Also a producer @ Europe emlyon MBA Club – the only European show dedicated to top management executives
Quentin’s Professional Experience:
– Led a team of 4 senior consultants at BIOMERIEUX, working on the 2.0 Performance Management Process
– Drove GREENSKY WIND SYSTEMS, a renewable energy technology company, raised money from institutional investors in the USA achieving key milestones and driving the overall company valuation up.
– Set up the franchise program for ORANGE HEALTHCARE ENOVACOM in the UK, Canada and USA
– Developed Invictus, a VC funded software company in Mexico focused on reducing national electricity usage.
– Developed NATEXO´s client’s media strategies on the Spanish market
– Directed the Hotel & Tourism digital and paper publications as well as ITB Berlin News content
Specialties: Media, Franchise Management, Multicultural Leadership, Marketing & international sales, Strategy, Planning and analysis, Critical Thinking; Decision making, Problem-solving, Change management, Team management, Communication & networking, Goal-oriented, Emotional Intelligence, Global mindset.
Fluent communications skills across English, French and Spanish speakers. “