Become a Geneva Business School Ambassador
At Geneva Business School we believe in the importance of mutual collaboration and support to benefit our students and promote high-quality education. By creating strong partnerships with innovative leaders of the business and academic worlds, we are able to continuously improve our programs, develop ground-breaking research projects, and work toward leaving a long-lasting positive impact in our communities.
Being part of our international network of industry, government, and teaching institutes mean joining a family that shares values of social impact and a commitment to shaping responsible leaders.
Why join the Geneva Business School Community?
- Geneva Business School is ranked 55th in CEOWORLD Magazine’s Best Business Schools In The World for 2022.
- We were awarded 3 Palmes of Excellence from Eduniversal International Scientific Committee, upon entering their global ranking of top business schools.
- The website Study in Switzerland placed us 7th in the top 10 Best Business Schools in Switzerland 2019.
Geneva Business School has campuses in Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid, and partner campuses across the world.
With a professional faculty from all parts of the world, students representing over 80 nationalities, and partners on all continents, we truly embody the 21st-century global business ecosystem.
In our education as in our relationships with our Ambassadors, Geneva Business School is committed to providing tailored services and continuous support to meet the specific and individual needs of our collaborators, which includes:
- Participation in educational fairs and conferences
- Invitations to our campus events
- Firsthand updates of news, events, and information
- Flexible and tailored Ambassador’s Agreements
Are you ready to make a difference?
Geneva Business School always welcomes new Ambassador’s proposals. If you share our values and passion for innovation in higher education and if you believe that, together, we can bring added value to the business, educational, and social sectors, please reach out to our exceptional Admissions Team to begin the application process.