Industry Insights: 1 May 2020
This week’s virtual Industry Insights will feature Digital Media Strategist, Quentin Ankr
Date & Time: 1 May 14:00 – 15:00 CEST
Guest Speaker: Quentin Ankri
Topic: 24/7 International News Media: Differences between eastern & western Europe.
About the speaker: Quentin Ankri in his own words…”Dynamic and driven project management professional with 8 years’ experience developing technology & media ventures across the globe.” He is part of the Branded Channels Program Management @ EURONEWS. Also a producer @ Europe emlyon MBA Club – the only European show dedicated to top management executives
Quentin’s Professional Experience:
– Led a team of 4 senior consultants at BIOMERIEUX, working on the 2.0 Performance Management Process
– Drove GREENSKY WIND SYSTEMS, a renewable energy technology company, raised money from institutional investors in the USA achieving key milestones and driving the overall company valuation up.
– Set up the franchise program for ORANGE HEALTHCARE ENOVACOM in the UK, Canada and USA
– Developed Invictus, a VC funded software company in Mexico focused on reducing national electricity usage.
– Developed NATEXO´s client’s media strategies on the Spanish market
– Directed the Hotel & Tourism digital and paper publications as well as ITB Berlin News content
Specialties: Media, Franchise Management, Multicultural Leadership, Marketing & international sales, Strategy, Planning and analysis, Critical Thinking; Decision making, Problem-solving, Change management, Team management, Communication & networking, Goal-oriented, Emotional Intelligence, Global mindset.
Fluent communications skills across English, French, and Spanish speakers. “