TEDx event in October: Lessons Learned
Lessons Learned: Are we really capable as humans to learn from our mistakes?
The event will be held on October 27th at 18:30 CET (UTC +1) sharp in our Auditorium and followed by a light cocktail dinner on our Barcelona Campus. The speakers will give their insights on the topic from their perspective, as well as prepare a short visual presentation to accompany their thoughts. Social distancing and COVID-19 protocols will be observed in the Auditorium and throughout the campus.
- Javier Gonzalez - Entrepreneurship survival during a pandemic
- Ricardo Jovani - How a well-spoken phrase can change your life forever
- Sara Jach - The role of mistakes in language learning.
- Tom Van der Heyden - How close is too close for comfort? Surviving a near bankruptcy!
- Amy Wanday - The importance of being present and choosing to give 100% every day
- Elena Emma - How to balance your mental health and complete a Ph.D. while in the middle of a pandemic
Register for TEDx Geneva Business School Barcelona to attend in person on 27 October