Geneva Business School Action Plan
An Action Plan for Geneva Business School
A responsible return to school in Spring 2021
Health and Safety Infrastructure
Geneva Business School has adjusted each campus and its hygiene protocol following recommendations from the World Health Organization as well as central and local government guidelines. From January 2021:
- Masks are available at reception and must be worn at all times.
- Temperature checking will be taken upon entry with a non-contact infrared thermometer (Spain only)
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the campus
- Compulsory use of face masks at all times throughout the campus
- Social distancing is to be practiced in classrooms and common areas
- Medical care will be made available through your insurance
- All campuses will be cleaned and sanitized throughout each day
If a student, faculty, or staff member feels unwell or displays symptoms such as fever, nausea, headache, loss of smell or appetite, or any other COVID-19-related symptoms they need to stay at home and contact a medical center or doctor for advice and please contact Student Services on your campus. Once PCR test results are received a notification should be made to the school in order for us to act according to the health and safety regulations set in place by the Ministry of Health.
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms, care, or how it may affect you please refer to our Coronavirus Page. As always your Student Services Manager is always available for any concerns you have or questions if you are unsure or need support.
In addition to this, we have formed an Action Plan Taskforce to ensure you have a point of contact on campus and in each department of the school. These people can be reached via email:
- Chloé Plews - Operations Manager (Spain)
- Masha Gerashenko - Global Brand Manager (Switzerland & Spain)
- Sixtine Crutchfield-Tripet - Student Services (Geneva)
- Paloma Simonpietri - Student Services (Barcelona)
- Juan Ordoñez - Student Services (Madrid)
- Tamara Ashton - Admissions Manager (Switzerland)
- Lucía Daboub - Admissions Manager (Spain)
- Andrada Maier - Academics Manager (Geneva)
- Megan Shapleigh - Academics Manager (Barcelona)
- Hector Martín Sampedro - Campus Director & Academic Dean (Madrid)
Academics and Research
For our institution, the opportunity to provide an improved learning experience ensures that more effective training will take place and that we deliver on our goal of high-quality education.
Student and Campus Life
MEET OUR STUDENT SERVICES STAFF
Our Campuses are ready for your return in Spring!
Geneva Business School monitors information from local authority sources in Switzerland and Spain and continuously updates our website and community. We will continue to communicate via direct email and our website to give the latest advice and regulations surrounding the COVID-19 situation in both Switzerland and Spain. As always refer to our Latest Updates on our Coronavirus Page.