International Executive MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A 500-word written response to a business case study - click here
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
- Prerequisite: Extensive previous business/professional experience
International Executive MBA Admission Process
- Submit Application: Applications from prospective students are reviewed only once all documentation is submitted and admission criteria are met.
- English Test: As English is the common language used in Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS/DET test scores, phone or face-to-face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative.
- Phone Interview: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
Application Deadline for International Executive MBA
Spring intake 2022 deadline: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 21 November 2021 or earlier
Final deadline: 31 January 2022
Classes begin: 21 February 2022
Fall intake 2022 deadline: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 29 May 2022 or earlier
Final deadline: 8 August 2022
Classes begin: 29 August 2022