International Executive MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A 500-word written response to a business case study - click here
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
- Prerequisite: Extensive previous business/professional experience
International Executive MBA Admission Process
- APPLICATION: Applications are only reviewed once all documentation is submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the official language at Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS/DET test scores, or phone or face-to-face interviews, measure each student’s English proficiency level. In some cases, online English tests may be accepted.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, students will have to conduct a final phone interview.
Application Deadline for International Executive MBA
Application deadline: 1 February 2021
Classes begin: 22 February 2021
Priority deadline for September 2021: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 14 June 2021 or earlier
Final deadline: 31 August 2021
Classes begin: 13 September 2021
COVID-19 Admissions Conditions
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Geneva Business School Board of Management has decided that it will accept students even if they are unable to obtain their high school diplomas due to the pandemic. This measure is on the condition that their grade transcripts, English level, and school recommendations are of the high level we expect from applicants worldwide, and our admissions requirements remain unchanged. Candidates accepted to Geneva Business School without TOEFL/IELTS or high school examination results will be afforded one additional academic year, from the time they join our school, to provide the missing documents. Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview. Duolingo’s technology and format allows applicants to complete the test at any time or place with internet access. More information: https://gbsge.com/en/news/news/newsroom/duolingo-english-test-det/. Read more about our exceptional admissions requirements at this link: