The Master of International Management with a specialization in International Finance is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. Throughout the course, you will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in-depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
Master of International Management with a specialization in International Finance.
- Assets manager
- International organizations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant
Study Plan International FinanceDownload Study Plan