The Master of International Management with a specialization in International Relations dives into an often overlooked area of business. Especially important in the turbulent times we live in, international relations is key to predicting current markets and opening up new ones. This program helps students connect events and business, and identify potential threats and opportunities. Led by professionals in international relations, students will be able to:
- Learn about global factors that influence business.
- Build a solid diplomatic strategy for the 21st century.
- Learn techniques to manage modern global crises.
- Understand global cultures and international trends.
- Create a worldwide business and diplomatic network.
Master of International Management with a specialization in International Relations
- International management
- Civil service
- Intelligence analyst
- Diplomatic service
Study Plan International RelationsDownload Study Plan