GBS Geneva Career Day
On March 9th we held our first Career Day of the semester at our Geneva Campus.
At GBS, days like this one are organized to ensure that we are giving our future leaders as much access to companies as possible.
It’s also the perfect time to speak to like-minded professionals who are where our students want to be, so they can get practical tips and answers to any doubts they have.
For this Career Day we were able to welcome a number of organizations from a wide array of industries to be at our students’ disposal.
These are the companies that joined us:
- Meccaniche Veloci – Watch Manufacturer
- Uzunov Consulting – A unipersonal tax, accounting and finance consulting firm
- Richemont – Owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods
- Banque Profil de Gestion
- Norman Alex – Headhunter
- Italian Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland
- Seedstars – Business Incubator
The event saw all those in attendance discussing potential internships and receiving highly-valued careers advice.
We’re sure we’ll be hearing about the developments that have materialized in the near future.
Check out the gallery from the day’s highlights.