Admission Process & Requirements for our Master’s Programs
Admission Criteria for Master’s Programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
- APPLICATION SUBMITTED: Application from prospective students are reviewed only once all documentation are submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the common language used in Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS test scores , phone or face to face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
For more information about our admissions procedure, please contact our Admissions Department.