Admission Process & Requirements for our Master’s Programs
Admission Criteria for Master’s Programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
- APPLICATION SUBMITTED: Applications from prospective students are reviewed only once all documentation is submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the common language used in Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS/DET test scores, phone or face to face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
For more information about our admissions procedure, please contact our Admissions Department.
Exceptional admissions conditions – COVID-19
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Geneva Business School Board of Management has decided that it will accept students even if they are unable to obtain their TOEFL/ IELTS English exam results due to the pandemic.During the application interviews, we will apply the same level of rigorous assessment as well as thoroughly evaluate the candidate’s level of comprehension in English to ensure that everyone has the capacity to participate in class.Candidates accepted to Geneva Business School without TOEFL/IELTS or high school examination results will be afforded one additional academic year, from the time they join our school, to provide the missing documents. Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview. Duolingo’s technology and format allows applicants to complete the test at any time or place with internet access. More information here. You can find more information on our exceptional admissions requirements on our blog.