Admission Process & Requirements for our MBA Programs
Admission Criteria for MBA Programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- 3 years of work experience or equivalent
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of accounting, finance, or economics. If prerequisites have not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum 60% on the self tests.
- APPLICATION SUBMITTED: Application from prospective students are reviewed only once all documentation are submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the common language used in Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS test scores , phone or face to face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
For more information about our admissions procedure, please contact our Admissions Department.