Master of Business Administration
Major in Oil and Gas Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Oil and Gas Management will provide you with in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. You will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Possess expertise in Oil and Gas trading techniques
- Become knowledgeable in economic principles that drive the Oil and Gas Industry
- Be capable of international accounting and financing
- Gain familiarity with international policies and legalities that govern Oil and Gas Trade
MBA in Oil and Gas Management Brochure
- Duration: 18 months
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with a Major in Oil and Gas Management
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Location: Geneva Campus
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commodities Expert
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- The Oil and Gas Market
- New Competition in the Energy market
- Oil and Gas Trading Models
- Managing Risk and Regulations in the Oil and Gas Sector
- The oil and gas market
- New competition in the energy market
- Oil and gas trading models
- Managing risk and regulations in the oil and gas sector
119 Faculty Members
“I am glad that my MBA at GBS has given me a head start for a successful career starting at the ITC”.
“I appreciated the opportunity to get a double diploma with ESC Chambery and the Geneva Business School in one year. I had interesting courses with professors from prestigious schools and it was an honor for me to study in this context. I have learnt a lot of important knowledge in management adapted to the actual economical context which will be useful in my future international career”.
“GBS has given me the required qualifications in such a diverse environment to push myself and search for opportunities, which in the end haven rewarded me more than I had expected by way of experience gained. It is up to the individual to make the effort, how much effort is what sets him/her apart from the others. Opportunities exist in many forms it is up to us to find and utilize them.”
We can help! Our officers are happy to advise you!
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that your
contact data will be incorporated into a file whose owner is Geneva Business School.
The purpose of this file is to process your application and inform you of our programs,
activities and news. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation,
opposition, restriction and portability established by law, you can contact Geneva Business
School by sending an email to the address email@example.com or directly in any of our campus.
Geneva Business School Chemin de la Voie-Creuse, 16 Geneva GE 1202 Switzerland