Master of Business Administration
Major in Sports Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Sports Management is designed to enable you to stand out in skills of organization and communication so you will have the tools to manage and market sporting events, teams, federation and sports clubs. You will be equipped to become an effective leader and take advantage of the opportunities provided by this rapidly expanding sector.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
- Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
MBA Sports Management Brochure
- Duration: 18 months
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with a Major in Sports Management
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations
- Locations: Barcelona Campus
• Product Management Director
• Gameday Operations Manager
• Public Relations
• Sport Marketing Analyst
• Athletic Director
• Sports Agent
• Event Manager
• Marketing Director
• Social Media Manager
We can help! Our officers are happy to advise you!
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that your
contact data will be incorporated into a file whose owner is Geneva Business School.
The purpose of this file is to process your application and inform you of our programs,
activities and news. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation,
opposition, restriction and portability established by law, you can contact Geneva Business
School by sending an email to the address email@example.com or directly in any of our campus.
Geneva Business School Chemin de la Voie-Creuse, 16 Geneva GE 1202 Switzerland