Master of Science in Finance
Major in International Finance
The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a Major in International Finance is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. GBS has established a trading partner in London, the London Academy of Trading, to offer short term trading sessions during the final 6 month Thesis period, increasing job opportunities afterwards.
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
- Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
MSc.F in International Finance Brochure
- Duration: 18 months
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Science in Finance with a Major in International Finance
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid* campuses
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations
- Locations: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
- Assets Manager
- International organisations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant
“Geneva Business School provided me with an invaluable experience and studies, hence I was able to conduct a practical and important for me and my friends research on the investment project. All The obtained and applied knowledge will be very useful for my future career in the field of risk management.”
“GBS has given me the right knowledge and exposure I needed to compete and succeed in this international market. My career goal is to become a CPA and work as an auditor in an international organisation. I am proud to be affliated with the Geneva Business School”.
“My initial motivation was to broaden my horizon in the view of professional and personal challenge. Together with a challenging job at the center of a major change process, the Geneva Buisness School programme was the best incentive to increase efficiency further within a very tight time schedule. The most impressive result is to realise that it was possible to reach my objectives and to manage all these parallel activities, work in teams, learn a lot and even have fun at the same time. This was just a perfect complement to my academic background and professional experience.”
We can help! Our officers are happy to advise you!
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that your
contact data will be incorporated into a file whose owner is Geneva Business School.
The purpose of this file is to process your application and inform you of our programs,
activities and news. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation,
opposition, restriction and portability established by law, you can contact Geneva Business
School by sending an email to the address email@example.com or directly in any of our campus.
Geneva Business School Chemin de la Voie-Creuse, 16 Geneva GE 1202 Switzerland