International Executive MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
- Prerequisite: Extensive previous business/professional experience
International Executive MBA Admission Process
- APPLICATION: Applications are only reviewed once all documentation is submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the official language at Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS/DET test scores, or phone or face-to-face interviews, measure each student’s English proficiency level. In some cases, online English tests may be accepted.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, students will have to conduct a final phone interview.
Application Deadline for International Executive MBA
Priority deadline for February 2021: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 23 November 2020 or earlier
Final deadline: 1 February 2021
Classes begin: 22 February 2021
Priority deadline for September 2021: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 14 June 2021 or earlier
Final deadline: 31 August 2021
Classes begin: 13 September 2021