As a respected higher education institution, GBS seeks to be a reputable platform for research and an academic partner to private and public enterprises and organizations. Our research strategy seeks to inspire our faculty towards ethical research practices, academic collaboration, and the dissemination of research findings into GBS programs, which goes on to benefit our students and the wider business community.
We are always looking for research partners and collaborators and invite applications for support twice a year on 31 March and 31 October. Applications are considered by our Research Committee, consisting of people from throughout our global campus network. We disburse around 25000 € per year and make small grant awards that can help research projects get off the ground.
If you are interested in working with us please click here for the application form.
If you’d simply like to make contact with us please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to hear new ideas and make new partnerships as we try to face the challenges of business in the 21st century.
- Premiums paid in acquisition: implication for value creation and distribution
- Asset Management in Oil and Gas Companies in Kazakhstan
- The Role of Nepotism in HR policy (HRM) in obtaining a job and at the workplace in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Swiss Confederation.
- The Effect of Marketing Strategies on the Metal Industry using digital platforms
- Financial market herd behavior in the age of social media
- How do IPOs on international stock exchanges of companies from emerging countries affect their valuation based on companies from Kazakhstan
- The impact of social media on consumer-buyer behavior in Egypt.
- The relationship between stakeholders and shareholders and its effect on the effectiveness of business development.
- Electronic word of mouth and HR in international organizations
- Assessing the impact of online marketing strategy on brand awareness and the subsequent impact on consumer behavior; a case study of International Luxury brands in Azerbaijan.
- EU CoCos: regulatory background, valuation, and investment
- The effects of social media on small enterprises.
- Female financial literacy in Kazakhstan