Each GBS campus has a dedicated support services team and takes pride in ensuring that every student is catered for. This starts from the moment students apply to GBS leading through to their graduation and beyond, as proud GBS Alumni.
All additional service information is covered in more detail in the Student Rules and Regulations Handbook readily available within the GBS extranet.
In addition to our in-house services, GBS also has key partners who, at no cost or at a discounted fee, will assist students in obtaining all necessary paperwork or service including, but not limited to:
- Entry Visa assistance (Entry into the country, for international students) *Please note that GBS cannot guarantee the obtainment of a visa by a student and the scope of its assistance may differ depending on the student’s country of origin.
- Student Permit assistance (Residence permit, for international students)
- Local / International Arrivals (Shuttles are available to and from airport/accommodation)
- Accommodation (Finding accommodation or putting students into contact with local agencies)
- Medical Insurance assistance (Required by law for all students upon arrival at the GBS campus)
- Transport (Assistance with the local public transportation networks)
- Bank Accounts (setting up of local bank accounts and other banking-related services)
- Cultural/Sports activities (Organized excursions, company visits and activities provided for students)
- Career Workshop (Networking events, Internship offers, Professional Mentoring, Coaching, Conferences)
- International Opportunities (Study Abroad, Exchange, Summer and Winter Programs with international partner academic institutions)
- Legal Guardian Appointment for foreign underage students.