The Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in Entrepreneurship is designed in collaboration with the European Institute of Entrepreneurship.
With innovative learning strategies and the most extensive network of entrepreneurs and experts, this program combines all the academic and practical frameworks, business skills and strategies that are crucial for successful sustainable entrepreneurship ventures.
Learn how to gain foresight into the business future by developing your soft and hard skills during this 6 semester program.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
- Future thinking
- Design thinking
- Sustainable Business Strategies
- Business Model Development & Business organizational structures
- Market research & planning
- Negotiation Skills
- Marketing and sales strategy and planning
- Investment pitching
- Big Data Analytics
- Obtain the management, organizational, communication and strategic skills required for launching
and leading new projects and businesses.
- Master the lean startup methodology and its implementation.
- Design your own business, from conception and minimum viable product, to seeking for investors
and growing it into a successful, sustainable company.
- Acquire knowledge and contacts in the global startup industry
- Develop the necessary leadership skills to become a responsible leader in a real business
- Gain expertise in the finance and legal aspects of business startups
Study Plan EntrepreneurshipDownload Study Plan