Bachelor Entry Requirements
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- High School diploma, Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 80 / Duolingo Test 105-115 / TOEIC 650 (official English exam results) / Cambridge B2 / Pearson 46 or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study – click here
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer