The Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in International Finance is designed to enable you to continually adapt to constant changes in the world of finance and economics. You will be equipped with the tools to understand and manage all financial aspects within a private or public corporation and gain detailed knowledge of issues related to domestic and international financial institutions. In this course, students will:
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies
- Be able to perform a technical analysis
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management
- Explore executive financial statement analysis
Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in International Finance.
We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work.
We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid campuses. Furthermore, we offer a study abroad option to international students who wish to study on one of our campuses for a semester
- Corporate Accountant
- Securities Trader
- Insurance Agent
- Loan Officer
- Real Estate Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor