The Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in International Relations is a three-year undergraduate degree designed to provide you with the tools you will need to become a successful manager in international organizations. You will graduate with a solid understanding of the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs and you will be able to:
- Actively develop a diplomatic strategy
- Introduce realistic solutions to manage current global crises
- Understand global cultures and social networking
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision
Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in International Relations.
We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work.
We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid campuses. Furthermore, we offer a study abroad option to international students who wish to study on one of our campuses for a semester
- Foreign Service
- International Programs Director
- Program Officer or Director in a UN organization
- Program Officer or Director in an international structure or non-governmental organization (NGO)
Study Plan International RelationsDownload Study Plan
Sector Specialization Courses