The Bachelor of International Business Management with a Specialization in Sports Management is designed to provide you with the organization and communication tools to manage sports events, teams, federations, and sports clubs. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry. Throughout the course, they will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills to be a key player in the sector
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events, manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing
Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in Sports Management.
We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work.
We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid campuses. Furthermore, we offer a study abroad option to international students who wish to study on one of our campuses for a semester
- Gameday Operations Manager
- Public Relations Representative
- Business Analyst
- Athletic Director
- Sports Agent
- Event Manager
- Marketing Director
Study Plan Sports ManagementDownload Study Plan
Sector Specialization Courses