MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study - click here + interview
- Some previous business/professional experience
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from current employer (if applicable)
Master's Admission Process
- APPLICATION SUBMITTED: Applications from prospective students are reviewed only once all documentation is submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the common language used in Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS/DET test scores, phone or face to face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
Application Deadline for MBA
Application deadline: 1 February 2021
Classes begin: 22 February 2021
Priority deadline for September 2021: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 14 June 2021 or earlier
Final deadline: 31 August 2021
Classes begin: 13 September 2021
COVID-19 Admissions Conditions
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Geneva Business School Board of Management has decided that it will accept students even if they are unable to obtain their high school diplomas due to the pandemic. This measure is on the condition that their grade transcripts, English level, and school recommendations are of the high level we expect from applicants worldwide, and our admissions requirements remain unchanged. Candidates accepted to Geneva Business School without TOEFL/IELTS or high school examination results will be afforded one additional academic year, from the time they join our school, to provide the missing documents. Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview. Duolingo’s technology and format allows applicants to complete the test at any time or place with internet access. More information: https://gbsge.com/en/news/news/newsroom/duolingo-english-test-det/. Read more about our exceptional admissions requirements at this link: