MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study - click here + interview
- Some previous business/professional experience
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from current employer (if applicable)
MBA Admission Process
- APPLICATION: Applications are only reviewed once all documentation is submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the official language at Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS/DET test scores, or phone or face-to-face interviews, measure each student’s English proficiency level. In some cases, online English tests may be accepted.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, students will have to conduct a final phone interview.
Application Deadline for MBA
Priority deadline for September 2021: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 30 May 2021 or earlier
Final deadline: 9 August 2021
Classes begin: 30 August 2021
Spring 2022 deadline: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 21 November 2021 or earlier
Final deadline: 31 January 2022
Classes begin: 21 February 2022