Welcome to the Geneva Business School Comment Policy
We try our best to make sure that the discussions on our website are troll, spam, and abuse-free. The discussion section can be a great place for interaction with students, faculty, and members of our community – it can be an interesting space for all of us! To ensure that you have a good time engaging in our Research hub and News articles, please make sure to stick to the following guidelines:
- Be polite – don’t be rude to anyone and respect others. Remember that there is a person behind the screen and that your words can affect people. Try to assume the best of people.
- Remember that our school has a very diverse community and people may be used to different levels of formality or politeness.
- Don’t troll. We welcome lively conversation here, but comments that add no value to the discussion will be deleted without exception.
- Spam? Au Revoir, Adios, Goodbye. Simply put, we are not interested. Please refrain from posting advertising or inappropriate content.
In the Research Hub:
- Try to identify the most relevant forum(s) for a post rather than posting in an irrelevant forum or in all the forums.
- Provide links rather than copying and pasting lots of content into the forums.
- Respect the copyright of any content you post.
- If you feel offended by something you see on the forum then please contact the moderating team.
If you don’t follow any of these guidelines, not only will our Moderators or Community Managers remove the comment but we may also ban you from participating in the discussions.
If you find any comments in our Newsroom which violate our guidelines, please make sure to ‘flag’ or ‘mark as spam’ – our Community Managers highly appreciate your help!
Geneva Business School
This Comment Policy is effective as of 22 March 2021.