See Entrepreneurs speak, live!
Geneva Business School is proud to present Entrepreneurs Live Sessions, where experts in the field of Entrepreneurship present talks for students and the wider Geneva Business School community.
This virtual format of webinars sees Professor Antoine Delmas in conversation with inspirational entrepreneurs who run businesses in diverse sectors and locations. You will find out about how they became an entrepreneur and get guidance and tips on how to make it in the world of entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions are being held virtually via Google Hangouts Meet.
Here you will find all sessions as well as the video recordings of past events if you missed out!
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions
Ngabaghila Chatata - 12 May 2021
Steve Blank - 7 April 2021
Magnus Jern - 12 November 2020
Manuel Tanger - 2 June 2020
Jaume Sanpera - 18 May 2020
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions: 18 May
- The first in a new format of virtual sessions sees Professor Antoine Delmas in conversation with serial entrepreneur, Jaume Sanpera.
- Session #2
- Date & Time: 18 May 18:00 – 19:00 CEST
- Guest Speaker: Jaume Sanpera
- Topic: Entrepreneurship: to infinity and beyond.
Entrepreneurship is getting hotter than ever with the new space industry. First was the dot.com industry, after telecom and 5G now is the time of the New Space entrepreneurs… the world is too small for us!
- About the speaker
An experienced CEO with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry, Jaume is skilled in Business Development, Mobile Devices, Product Management, and Wireless Technologies. He has a strong entrepreneurship focus and is a graduate of IESE Business School – University of Navarra.
- A serial entrepreneur. Founder of TechnoTrends who exited in three years. Founder of Ambientum, leading the environmental sector in Spain. Founder of Eurona, #1 telecom satellite operator in Europa listed in 2010 with 2M€ turnover, taking the company to a turnover of 150M€ and 9M€ EBITDA in six years raising more than 70M€ in Capital.
Benjamin Kaminsky - 4 May 2020
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions: 4 May
The first in a new format of virtual sessions sees Professor Antoine Delmas in conversation with Founder and CEO of EVA.AI, Benjamin Kaminsky.
Date & Time: 4 May 18:00 – 19:00 CEST
Guest Speaker: Benjamin Kaminsky
Topic: Entrepreneurship – Digital transformation of HR processes thanks to AI & Automation
– Entrepreneurship: The Lifestyle, Dedication, Failures & Successes
– How automation and AI makes HR processes both personalized and effective
– Innovation: Pivoting to new Business Models
– Advice for young talents & entrepreneurs
– Struggles & opportunities during Covid 19
About the speaker
Founder and CEO of EVA.AI, Ben has a background in journalism, who then started his path as an entrepreneur, founding a company in Business Intelligence & Analytics, then a Consultancy firm. Ben Kaminsky believes that the best entrepreneurs constantly challenge their product, their processes, their people and most importantly themselves.