See Entrepreneurs speak, live!
Geneva Business School is proud to present Entrepreneurs Live Sessions, where experts in the field of Entrepreneurship present talks for students and the wider Geneva Business School community.
This virtual format of webinars sees Professor Antoine Delmas in conversation with inspirational entrepreneurs who run businesses in diverse sectors and locations. You will find out about how they became an entrepreneur and get guidance and tips on how to make it in the world of entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions are being held virtually via Google Hangouts Meet.
Here you will find all sessions as well as the video recordings of past events if you missed out!
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions
Magnus Jern - 12 November 2020
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions: 12 November
- In the first session for Fall 2020, Antoine will speak to Magnus Jern, as he discusses his experiences in founding startups and the lessons he learned along the way.
- Date & Time: 12 November 18:30 – 19:30 EST
- Guest Speaker: Magnus Jern
- Topic: The Billion Euro Problem
- About the speaker
- Magnus is a computer engineer and founder/co-founder of seven companies, including four successful exits. A pioneer and thought leader when it comes to mobile apps, clean water technology, innovation, and human-centric design. He is currently involved in the mission of TAPP Water to reduce human impact on the planet by providing clean tasty tap water to everyone in affordable and sustainable ways. His previous startup Golden Gekko became the leading mobile app developer in the world within 5 years. Meanwhile, Magnus continues to drive the mobile transformation journey at DMI (new owner) combining human-centric design with modern IT.
Manuel Tanger - 2 June 2020
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions: 2 June
- The third in a new format of virtual sessions sees Professor Antoine Delmas in conversation with innovator and entrepreneur, Manuel Tanger.
- Date & Time: 2 June 18:00 – 19:00 CEST
- Guest Speaker: Manuel Tanger
- Topic: Open Innovation: entrepreneurship – startups – insights
Manuel shares what he’s witnessed over 10 years of supporting startups from all over the world.
- About the speaker: Manuel Tanger holds an MSc in Physics from Instituto Superior Técnico in Lisbon which he concluded with a top graded final thesis supervised by Physics Nobel Prize Winner 1999 Gerard t’Hooft at the University of Utrecht.
- Watch the session
Jaume Sanpera - 18 May 2020
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions: 18 May
- The first in a new format of virtual sessions sees Professor Antoine Delmas in conversation with serial entrepreneur, Jaume Sanpera.
- Session #2
- Date & Time: 18 May 18:00 – 19:00 CEST
- Guest Speaker: Jaume Sanpera
- Topic: Entrepreneurship: to infinity and beyond.
Entrepreneurship is getting hotter than ever with the new space industry. First was the dot.com industry, after telecom and 5G now is the time of the New Space entrepreneurs… the world is too small for us!
- About the speaker
An experienced CEO with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry, Jaume is skilled in Business Development, Mobile Devices, Product Management, and Wireless Technologies. He has a strong entrepreneurship focus and is a graduate of IESE Business School – University of Navarra.
- A serial entrepreneur. Founder of TechnoTrends who exited in three years. Founder of Ambientum, leading the environmental sector in Spain. Founder of Eurona, #1 telecom satellite operator in Europa listed in 2010 with 2M€ turnover, taking the company to a turnover of 150M€ and 9M€ EBITDA in six years raising more than 70M€ in Capital.
Benjamin Kaminsky - 4 May 2020
Entrepreneurs Live Sessions: 4 May
The first in a new format of virtual sessions sees Professor Antoine Delmas in conversation with Founder and CEO of EVA.AI, Benjamin Kaminsky.
Date & Time: 4 May 18:00 – 19:00 CEST
Guest Speaker: Benjamin Kaminsky
Topic: Entrepreneurship – Digital transformation of HR processes thanks to AI & Automation
– Entrepreneurship: The Lifestyle, Dedication, Failures & Successes
– How automation and AI makes HR processes both personalized and effective
– Innovation: Pivoting to new Business Models
– Advice for young talents & entrepreneurs
– Struggles & opportunities during Covid 19
About the speaker
Founder and CEO of EVA.AI, Ben has a background in journalism, who then started his path as an entrepreneur, founding a company in Business Intelligence & Analytics, then a Consultancy firm. Ben Kaminsky believes that the best entrepreneurs constantly challenge their product, their processes, their people and most importantly themselves.