Join Our Alumni Group
Welcome to your future as a Responsible Leader!
Congratulations on your graduation as a Geneva Business School Alumni. Here you will discover all the benefits and resources available to you to keep your network alive and thriving.
Join our Alumni Group on LinkedIn and Facebook and enjoy the many benefits on offer to our Alumni in networking events and global gatherings.
But first, fill out our Geneva Business School Alumni membership form so we can keep you in the loop with all the exciting things we have planned that you can be a part of!
Where Our Graduates Work
Our Alumni in the Media
Mohamad El Sarrag - May 2021
- Alumnus of Geneva Business School in 2018 with a bachelor of international finance, Mohamad El Sarrag, was interviewed by the Federation for EDucation in Europe (FEDE) about his experience of building his international co-working startup, Hotdesk while studying at Geneva Business School in Barcelona.
Tabita Yaling Cheng Loureiro - December 2020
- The Senate Infrastructure Services Commission (CI) approved the appointment of Tabita Loureiro to occupy one of the boards of the National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP) in the vacancy resulting from the end of the term by Felipe Kury on December 21, 2020.
- Tabita completed an MBA in Oil and Natural Gas Management in 2020 at Geneva Business School, Geneva Campus.
- Read more
Liliana Barba - October 2020
- Check out our courageous alumnus Liliana Barba who abseiled the Universal Hilton to help fight homelessness and fundraise for Union Rescue Mission - Los Angeles.
- Liliana completed an MBA at Geneva Business School in 2019.
- See the pictures!
Mahmoud Hagrass & Anvar Batalov - May 2020
- Mahmoud Hagrass (2019) and Anvar Batalov (2016) were two Geneva Business School students who went from classmates to business partners.
- Meet the founders of Sana Vida, a company that started in our very own classrooms by 2020 students and has made a huge impact on the Barcelona fast-food scene.
- Watch the interview
Alexander Vasilevich - April 2020
- Alex (MBA 2021) tells us about Battery2Go, the predecessor of Power2impact. Alex spotted a gap in the market and combined various existing trends to create a product that can be spotted all over Barcelona – phone batteries by the hour.
- Watch the video
Oscar Hellberg & Daniel Evenschor - March 2020
- Oscar and Daniel found new roles as intern market analysts at CODIFIC, a software company based in Barcelona.
- Together they will be in charge of conquering new markets with one of CODIFIC's flagship solutions, Videolab.
- CODIFIC Blog