The Bachelor of International Management is a three-year undergraduate degree designed to give you the tools to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. As well as the core courses that give you a solid foundation, you will get specialist training that will fully prepare you to enter the working world. This specialization will allow you to:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise
- Obtain private and public market management analytical skills
- Analyze business structures and identify areas to implement new methods and best practices
Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in International Management.
We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work.
We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid campuses. Furthermore, we offer a study abroad option to international students who wish to study on one of our campuses for a semester
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Executive within a company or organization
- Manager of International Luxury Brands