Master Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study - click here
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Master's Admission Process
- Submit your application by filling out the application form online. You'll need to provide your contact details, chosen program, campus, and starting semester.
- Meet your Admissions Officer, who will guide you through the rest of the process and answer any questions you have.
- Provide documentation, including proof of academic qualifications, English language proficiency, a reference letter, a copy of your passport, and a business case study response.
- Attend an academic interview with a representative from the academic team to review your application and discuss your motivations for studying at Geneva Business School.