DBA Entry Requirements
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 / DET 115-120 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates
- Extensive previous business/professional experience
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from your current employer (if applicable)
- Completion of the Thesis Proposal Form. (Find some tips on how to write a Thesis Proposal HERE.)
DBA Admission Process
- Submit Application: Applications from prospective students are reviewed only once all documents are submitted and admission criteria are met.
- English Test: As English is the common language used in Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS/DET test scores, online, phone or face-to-face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative if necessary
- Interview: After all references have been checked, a final interview takes place and then a final letter of admission is sent to the prospective student.
- Confirmation: The Registrar validates applications and informs the students. The Registrar reviews applications that may not completely fulfill the admission criteria and may accept them upon evidence-based competency proofs. In some instances, an “entrance exam” may be added to assess candidates’ proficiency in reading, writing, verbal, analytical, and quantitative proficiencies.
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students
Credit transfer allowance: No credit transfer accepted
Application Deadline for DBA
Spring intake 2022 deadline: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 21 November 2021 or earlier
Final deadline: 31 January 2022
Classes begin: 21 February 2022
Fall intake 2022 deadline: (early bird= 50% off admin fee) 29 May 2022 or earlier
Final deadline: 8 August 2022
Classes begin: 29 August 2022